- Extensive experience in implementation projects: Analysis, prototypes, implementation, start-up, training and post-start-up support.
- Implementation in multi-society and multi-currency environments.
- Implementation in small and medium-sized companies.
- Adaptation of the system in merger and acquisition processes for new companies.
- Module training for users and parameter-setting.
General and third party accounting:
- Extensive experience in implementation of the Liquid Assets module (Cash Management) in multi-national companies in various industries: automotive, pharmaceutical and textile.
- Implementation of the bank statement process (manual and automatic), cash management, bank remittances…
- Reorganization of accounts and types of documents relevant to liquid assets.
- Improvement of the bank settlement process.
- Migration of R/2 to R/3 in multinational companies in the railroad industry.
- Module implementation in companies in the real estate, pharmaceutical, railroad and high- consumption industries.
- Module implementation in multinational companies (accounting in various areas of local evaluation, US GAAP, group, differences… )
- Incorporation of new types of assets in already productive systems (analysis, parameter-setting and data-load originating from other systems in the current fiscal year).
- Investment management (IM) analysis and module implementation in various companies in the chemical and high-consumption industries.
- PS integration for budget distribution.
- Definition of planning processes.
- Creation of research reports to facilitate investment program monitoring.
- Analysis, parameter-setting and archiving of historical financial and control data.
- Definition of periodic procedures for future archiving.
- Version migrations (4.0 – 4.6, 3.1 – 4.6, etc.).
- Version migrations with process improvements.